salary: $18.03 - $18.03 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Provide loyalty-building service to customers (policy holders, producers, internal associates and client companies) by answering incoming calls with a high degree of accuracy and speed, while consistently meeting key department performance metrics.
- Provide a single point of contact for responding to case inquires related to status, selected data changes, required forms information and documenting all inquiries and any corresponding action taken.
- Effectively communicate policy information and company procedures to all customer of the firm
- Answer a high volume of policy holder and producer telephone calls while pro-actively evaluating concerns, requests and problems.
- Perform all transactions necessary to satisfy requests using the multiple computer systems and productivity tools.
- Meet or exceed all performance contact center metrics for the position.
- Shift hours are Monday - Friday and can range anywhere from 7am to 7pm
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.