salary: $53,000 - $56,100 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Identifies and sources candidates through multiple search methods including, but not limited to, cold calling, social media, job boards, associations, referrals, and networking.
- Manages the hands-on recruitment process, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiations.
- Recruits, screens, interviews, assesses, and negotiates with qualified candidates according to specific staffing needs.
- Works independently and closely with team members willing to perform additional tasks as requested.
- Ensures productive recruiting activities are met daily, weekly, and monthly as set forth by company goals.
- Responsible for ensuring candidate information is captured in Paylocity by HR Generalist.
- Manage multiple open positions at once.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.