salary: $23.5 - $23.5 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
education: High` School
- Assist with current high work volumes with intake calls.
- The associate in this position thoroughly locates the entirety of a customer's account in various systems to ensure a complete record for the case management process.
- Assigns and tracks complaints, following all internal procedures.
- Conducts Pre-Risk Assessment (PRA) by reviewing complaint for regulatory and non-regulatory flags and classifying risks appropriately in the case management system to ensure customer issues are addressed while maintaining compliance with internal company requirements and standards and/or agency or government regulations.
- Creates cases and assigns work within department's SLA guidelines.
- Reroutes complaints to other executive complaints offices or line of business complaint offices within SLA guidelines as appropriate.
- Supports written and verbal complaints received via web forms as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.