salary: $28 - $31 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Support the underwriting needs for the team's Personal Line of Credit product by focusing on processing, evaluating, and completing financial analysis on individual loan requests ensuring turnaround time requirements are met.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of loan application file.
- Cultivate strong and positive working relationships with partners: Sales, Closing, Executive Loan Committee, Loan
- Servicing, Product etc. Effectively use Moody’s CreditLens or similar tool to spread tax returns and financial statements.
- Ensure quality credit and avert any potential signs of default throughout underwriting process and loan life cycle.
- Ongoing servicing of the portfolio, including loan modifications and projects with Special Assets and Credit & Risk Actively participate in continuous improvements by generating suggestions and participating in problem solving activities.
- Assist in underwriting additional consumer lending products as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.