salary: $61,200 - $61,200 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
What you'll be doing:
- Facilitate core curriculum learning programs for a specific business unit using a variety of delivery methods to promote learning transfer
- Provide feedback and recommendations to team managers on training status
- Participate in Curriculum Walk Through and Train-the-Trainer sessions in order to prepare for the new training material - will require shadowing of day-to-day work of employees to help understand roles
- Design and create robust training material self-identified or assigned
- Assists in the design and development of new learning courses or revisions of current courses on Learning Management Systems (LMS) for training
- Partnering with Motional’s Learning and Development organization to ensure standardization in company-wide training practices
- Seeks opportunities to continuously improve training which may result in higher retention of material
- Administers course evaluations and assigns learner course completions through the LMS
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.