salary: $20 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Be first point of contact for all visitors, customers and employees
- Ensure that our office environment is comfortable, effective, and productive as possible, meeting the needs of our internal customers and employees
- Coordinating workplace hospitality services and operations for the local office including food service, mailroom, A.V. support, custodial services, shipping and receiving
- Taking direct ownership of office operations to ensure a first-class office experience, including preparation for new hires, safety and security
- Help manage office events and corporate training meetings including supply management, set-up and catering of meals
- Maintain and allocate stocks of office supplies and snacks including sourcing of competitive suppliers, and creating spreadsheets of stock inventory to more effectively manage office supplies
- Coordinate building management and facility maintenance
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.