salary: $21 - $28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Understanding of GAAP and Accounting principles
- Proficiency with accounting software, QuickBooks Enterprise
- Receive and monitor vendor invoices Process Vendor Payments as well as ACH payments when necessary
- Ability to effectively work well with others under tight deadlines
- Proven experience prioritizing tasks and the ability to pivot when changes are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills are paramount to success in this position
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- Ability to think critically, identify problems analytically, and report problems in a clear, concise manner
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.