salary: $20 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- The Maintenance Administrative Assistant is responsible for relieving Facilities Management of administrative duties and providing support to the Maintenance Department and staff. Will utilize administrative, computer, business and organizational skills to effectively support the team and shop.
- ·Manage CMMS (Maintenance Management Software System)
·Enhance utilization of CMMS to attain departmental, plant, B/U and corporate goals
·Prioritize and dispatch Maintenance resources based on Work Order Requests
·Dispatch Maintenance resources to align with operator equipment PM activity
·Capture operator PM activity in CMMS as provided by Lab/True Chem
- Manage all department parts and material ordering, receipt and stocking.
- Develop system for organizing, valuing, tracking use and reordering of spare parts.
- ·Manage 5S activities within the maintenance shop and offices to maintain organizational efficiencies and reduce clutter.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.