salary: $24 - $28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Perform compliance and regulatory review
- Prepare documents and correspondence for customers
- Communicate with sales reps and sales assistants regarding account set-up status and documentation needs
- Review checklist to ensure compliance and completion of customer file
- Coordinate incoming account documentation
- Previous financial services or operational experience a plus
- Bachelors in business related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to analyze large sets of data
- Demonstrate research, problem-solving skills
- Show critical thinking abilities to identify and escalate issues
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.