- 2-3 years in project management in a related field, either client or agency-side
- Previous creative project management experience required
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect dots, propose efficiency and take action under pressure and with quick turn around
- Ability to explain, sell and defend processes, while remaining open to feedback and constructive criticism
- strong attention to detail and ability to self-manage
salary: $50 - $50 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Extremely detailed - loves spreadsheets and anticipating issues, ability to deep dive into the weeds but also excited about the big picture
Relationship minded - we intersect with marketing, brand, development teams, video, in person experiences, comms, product stakeholders, designers, etc
Establishing and managing workflow timelines and roadmaps, ability to clearly communicate the plan to all teams involved
Proactive organizer and team participant—the ability to actively track conversations and participate on a strategic level
Willingness to learn and experiment with new meeting, prioritization, debrief, or communication methods for better team outcomes
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.