salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prep AR reports
- Improve existing and develop new AR reports that will assist in collection activities
- Prep reports for annual audit and quarterly review
- Handle large and complex accounts - utilize collection application software and excel spreadsheet aging reports
- Analyze delinquencies and identify trends to resolve issues
- Manage issue resolution with customers and resolve complex issues assigned to collections associates
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.