salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- enrolling & completing new provider application and paperworking
- call providers for any additional information as needed
- Must have experience working with Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Minimum three years administrative and/or customer service experience
- Great organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multiple-task
- Good analytical, comprehension, and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.