salary: $33 - $36 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Recruit for positions at all levels
- Ensure a positive candidate experience
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Schedule job interviews, conduct phone screens and assist in interview process
- Perform ongoing analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Utilize HRIS, ATS and Recruitment Marketing tools
- . Attend career and college job fairs, and similar events
- Place and track performance of ads on different job sites
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.