salary: $19.77 - $27.29 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
-Receives and resolves customer inquiries throughout the process.
- Process customer applications for renewable energy projects
- Works with Eversource IT & third-party vendors, as required, to respond to customer/installer access issues to company or statewide systems required for participation.
-Assists with Eversource Meter Technical group when mechanical issues with meters are identified.
- Assists the Eversource Interconnection department in responding to non-technical questions, as appropriate.
- Partners with outside vendors and their systems, as well as required internal resources, to address customer questions regarding meter readings, incentive payments and billing credits.
- Customer Inquiries
- Vendor Management
- Vendor Relations
- Customer Service
- Answering Phones
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.