salary: $85,000 - $95,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
The Human Resources Manager provides and manages human resources services, programs, and policies that attract, retain, train, and develop qualified teammates for the successful operation of the division and to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all company and government regulatory standards in all areas of human resource governance.
- Work in partnership with division leadership to determine required people resources, training needs, identification of leadership talent, and succession planning.
- Implement and administer teammate benefits programs and heighten teammate awareness of these programs.
- Assist with budgeting process for training, safety, benefits, and other initiatives and activities.
- Administer compensation policy and direct day-to-day salary administration and planning.
- This position has additional duties; special projects may be assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.