salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Providing customer service to employees.
- Organizing and filing paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.