salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports
- Examine tax policies and handle tax payments and returns
- Meet with clients to discuss confidential accounting issues
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities and expenses)
- Reconcile bank statements
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures
- Prepare documents for audits
- Advise clients on financial issues via email or phone
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Report to the Accounting Manager and work to improve financial processes
- Handling journal entries
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.