The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client --Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k --Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay Apply today with an updated resume!
salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Provide extraordinary care to our members, partners, plan sponsors and investment professionals
- Receive and respond to incoming calls from investment professionals, plan sponsors and members on a variety of topics
- Understand the different product suites, including current line-up and products no longer sold that still require servicing
- Understand high-level product/plan and regulatory requirements to analyze and resolve general account, plan fees or plan inquiry questions will be key to success
- Effectively interpret and articulate marketing strategies when communicating with customers
- Identify the question(s) behind the question to proactively offer consultative expertise and uncover the unstated need
- Maintain a record of conversations and follow processes of documentation to support deeper client relationships
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.