salary: $75 - $85 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Coordinate and contribute to all stages of contract lifecycle including RFP preparation, contract review, negotiation, maintenance and termination
- Manage contractual and business relationships with vendors
- Develop, structure and negotiate legal and business terms and conditions including price negotiations
- Comfortable advocating on behalf of the business and subject matter experts and negotiating with counsel
- Manage contract terms within contract management platform and report status on an ongoing basis
- Establish and develop close working relationships across lines of business and with technical, audit, compliance, security and legal teams as necessary
- Familiar with key terms and conditions that are common to various types of vendor agreements including but not limited to SaaS, software, hardware, and professional services agreements
- Work in a self-directed, collaborative, and constructive manner with team members, the business unit, and our internal stakeholders
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.