- Have well developed and professional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm
- Have general knowledge of accounting procedures, bank reconciliations and reporting, as well as knowledge and proficiency in PC Applications, including spreadsheet software
- Possess the ability to comprehend and accurately perform basic mathematical functions and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
salary: $57,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a General Ledger Accounting Assistant, you will be responsible for performing general accounting and administrative duties involving reconciliation, calculations, verifications, and postings. Other key responsibilities include:
- Performing monthly account analysis and bank reconciliations
- Monitoring cash clearing accounts and reconciling on a monthly basis
- Preparing applicable journal entries in connection with analysis and reconciliation work performed
- Interacting and following up with practice offices for any pending reconciling items identified during the reconciliation process
- Performing month end revaluation and analysis in connection with month end close
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.