Brigham and Women’s Hospital is dedicated to serving the needs of our local and global community, providing the highest quality health care to patients and their families, expanding the boundaries of medicine through research and educating the next generation of health care professionals. We are currently seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant to work on-site at the Brigham and Women's Hospital offices located in One Brigham Circle.
Location is accessible via MBTA “E” Line - Final destination: Heath Street Stop: Brigham Circle OR “D” Line - Final destination: Riverside Stop: Longwood
Note: MUST be fully vaccinated
salary: $25 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Perform administrative duties under minimal supervision at the highest proficiency level
- Provide direct support to Department Executive Director
- Work is highly complex, non repetitive and often project oriented
- Ability to problem solve and determine best course of action with little direction
- Work on projects, coordinate work, take initiative using all available resources, follow through on issues when needed, apply knowledge as appropriate with little direction from supervisor
- High School Diploma required, Associate' s Degree preferred
- 3+ years medical office or administrative support experience
- MUST be an Outlook master, high volume calendar management
- Highly proficient in all communication skills (phone, verbal and written)
- Ability to handle sensitive information and situations with poise and professionalism
- Organizational, coordination and judgment skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Advanced computer skills
- Scheduling Appointments
- Preparing Agendas
- Maintaining Calendars
- Working Independently
- Written Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Oral Communication
- Creating Presentations
- Decision Making
- Answering Phones
- Administrative Duties
- Handling Confidential Information
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.