Would you like to be part of a world class academic medical center where you will be learning and understanding the IT departments capabilities through supporting the roles, processes, and technology used throughout the department’s capabilities. providing administrative, logistical and reporting support in their assigned capability areas by evaluating data and creating relevant data presentations?
I look forward to hearing from you!
salary: $47,815 - $76,504 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department
- Learns and understands assigned HITS Capabilities and their associated processes.
- Develops matrixes and process flow analysis for assigned capabilities. Identifies gaps and inaccurate data discrepancies.
- Executes reports in intervals. Disseminates reports to requesters – responsible parties including leaders and internal teams.
- Generates periodic Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) and presents them to key stakeholders to facilitate decision making.
- Specializes in the support of a HITS capabilities
- Assists in the development and implementation of improvement efforts for assigned capabilities and processes.
- Maintains venue documentation and supporting information
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.