salary: $55,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Consulting with the employer and identifying employment needs
- Interviewing potential applicants regarding their skills, experience and education
- Contacting references and performing background checks on applicants
- Handling and processing payroll on a biweekly basis
- Informing applicants about position details, including working conditions, benefits and duties
- Hiring or referring qualified applicants for the employer
- Conducting or helping with new employee orientation
- Keeping process paperwork and employment records
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.