salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Perform outbound/receive inbound calls to targeted leads made up of potential real estate agents, referral partners, past clients and/or recruits with the goal of setting appointments.
· Build and manage database of potential contacts and interest level.
· Serve as liaison between customers looking for purchase information, refinance information and/or already working with a loan officer; verify customer information in Salesforce to ensure proper assignments.
· Ensure data integrity within lead management system.
· Schedule follow up reminders for calls in the database.
· Memorize call scripts in order to ease conversations.
· Manage client and referral partner databases in Guild360/Salesforce, including daily call logs; provide metrics related to reported data.
· Schedule client and/or partner meetings and confirm appointments.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.