This position will primarily be responsible in fulfilling the responsibilities of a Facets Structure/Billing Installation Representative. Responsibilities include efficiently reviewing benefit and financial information from a source system, interrupting the information, and loading information from that interruption into Facets to enable a client to have access to care benefits.
salary: $16.08 - $21.08 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible to review source system with benefit information and make decisions based on training and SOP’s in order to load the information into Facets
- Responsible to timely and accurately complete structure and billing installation within the Facets application
- Accountable for end to end oversight assigned task in order to manage inventory to completion within required turnaround time
- Prioritize work to ensure all Late Payment interest and Performance Guarantee groups meet or exceed commitment dates
- Proactively review checklist for all Vista Tasks for Structure/Billing Installation and notify appropriate contacts for any missing tasks
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.