salary: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Responsibilities include tracking all order activity for weekly and end of month reporting on Commissions.
- Working independently, as well as with Management, to continuously improve and/or create process and procedures.
- Assist our Sales Agents with Quotes, Proposals, and ICB pricing requests for all new sales opportunities.
- Creating Service Tickets on behalf of Sales Agents/Agent Managers
- Creating Billing Tickets on behalf of Sales Agents/Agent Managers
- Supplying reports as requested by Sales Agents/Agent Managers
- Researching account issues including orders, billing, service tickets
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.