salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 1 PM - 9:30 PM
- Performs laboratory tasks under the direction of a FTE such as dropping, crushing, planting, harvesting, counting, grinding, reagent preparation, and other routine laboratory tasks.
- Under the guidance of a FTE, conduct routine and preventative maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Will be required to assist in the operation of equipment for the purpose of data generation.
- Assists with receipt and inspection of raw materials, ordering and stocking.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform tasks within the laboratory.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.