- High School diploma required.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- Communication skills - written and verbal.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software/applications.
- Planning and organizing.
- Prioritizing Specialized Skills Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible schedule
salary: $20 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain production, sanitation, shipping, and office supply inventories.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients.
- General clerical duties.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.