salary: $24.75 - $24.75 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
What you will be doing:
- Uses established procedures and job experience to carry out and resolve moderately complex to complex work assignments and conducts member research as necessary.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members.
- Contacts members in all stages of delinquency and across all the company product lines through automated and manual outbound dialing; receives inbound collections and general servicing calls
- 3-year collections customer contact/sales or financial advice experience OR Minimum Education
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Market competitive compensation
- Access to medical benefits including dental and vision
- Weekdays schedule no nights and weekends
- Supportive management invested in your success
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.