salary: $35 - $37 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Maintain detailed records of agency owned software programs and manage subscription terms/license keys to ensure compliance with corporate and vendor policies
- Engage Corporate Vendor Management team when necessary to obtain approvals for both new software packages and renewing existing software for agency use.
- Act as a liaison between the managed service provider and the agency hiring managers to oversee the administration of agency contract employees.
- Work in tandem with other members of the Operations team to assure that engagement events, employee training, office supplies, etc. are supported and maintained at adequate levels.
- Update department reports & analyze data for trends; examples include budget, travel, agency data reports.
- Streamline processes and offer suggestions to improve workflow based on personal observations and experiences in the role; actively review & document policies and procedures in agency repository.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.