Position is in Largo, FL.
Shift: 8am - 4:30pm M-F
Candidates must have:
- At least 2 years accounting experience.
- Excel proficiency required
- Degree or certification in Accounting required or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills is a MUST!
salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Creating Invoices
- Collecting payments from clients
- Collections – Send out statement & follow through with past dues
- Verify Purchase orders to system
- Scan customer Purchase orders to system
-Receive & verify Purchase Orders to Vendor invoices
-Voucher vendor invoices
-Perform weekly check runs
-Scan vendor invoices & attach to Purchase orders
-Enter & maintain employee records in timekeeping & payroll systems
-Process quarterly & yearly payroll records
- Preparing & maintaining accounting journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconcile bank & credit card accounts monthly
- Perform monthly reports to officers/managers.
- Assisting in monthly month-end & year-end closings
- Creating, placing Purchase Orders with vendors.
- Reconciles discrepancies in general ledger balances as assigned.
- Reconciles monthly payable reports, confirming payment accuracy.
- Reviews, investigates, & corrects errors & inconsistencies in accounting documents & reports.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.