salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Directs and oversees activities of staff in the registration, admissions, insurance verification, and credentialing departments of a medical facility
- Organize and conduct business offices operations in accordance with facility standards and revenue cycle policies
- Assures accuracy of records of admission, transfer, discharges, patients' necessary personal, financial, and insurance data, and occupancy-census data
- Serves as the liaison between the medical facility and the designated payroll company for employee benefits
- Manages bi-weekly payroll
- Collaborate with the human resources personnel to address and resolve employee relations and performance issues
- Develops and oversees department budget, forecasts operating costs of department, and directs preparation of budget requests
- Business Management
- Business operations
- Human Resources
- Revenue Cycle
- Direct Reports
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level: Director
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.