salary: $75,000 - $95,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Take start to finish, end-to-end responsibility for the entire full-cycle recruitment process
- Work closely with hiring mangers, HRBP's, external recruitment services providers and candidates to help fill open vacancies
- Attract top talent by promoting the company and its core values and culture
- Collaborate with hiring managers on best practices and recruiting strategies for open positions
- Pre-select candidates and provide guidance to stakeholders throughout the process
- Engage with sourcing specialist and recruitment coordinators to deliver best-in-class recruiting services for hiring managers
- Take the lead in creating and maintaining a positive candidate experience
- Support HR operations and Talent Acquisition Management in executing strategy
- Participate in projects that further develop the talent acquisition process
- Pre-select candidates, prepare, execute and follow up interviews
- Other duties as needed/assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.