salary: $35 - $38.59 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Drive a strong talent assessment process and rigor.
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system.
- Screen, source and evaluate and qualify candidates, including conducting candidate interviews to develop an understanding of candidate qualifications and competencies.
- Create an effective annual recruitment strategy based on historical hiring trends and market analysis
- In conjunction with Hiring Manager and HR partners, develop an effective and compelling presentation to brand the job to prospective candidates.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.