salary: $20.28 - $20.28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 11 PM (shift varies)
education: No Degree Required
- Working in the fraud & claims department, specifically working with signature fraud on customer’s debit cards
- Required to review notes passed along from other departments and the customer’s spending history to either confirm/deny a refund
- Review all details; account details, transaction details, rules & procedures before making this determination
- May have to make an outbound call to a customer to gather more information, but that is rare
- working weekends
- Basic Software Skills
- Office Support
- Fraud Investigation
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Financial Services
- Patient Financial Services
- Call Center
- Customer Service
- Claims Processing
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.