salary: $17 - $20 per hour
work hours: 11 AM - 8 PM
education: High` School
- Review pricing methodology for multiple plans
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal, State and/or County laws and regulations related to our documented guidelines and processes
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Processes claims by entering patient, payment and provider information timely and accurately from a UB or CMS claim form
- Identify and correct any and all duplicate or corrected claims received
- Adjudicate claims with a high level of productivity (average 150 claims per day) and minimum average accuracy levels (Procedural accuracy of 97.0% and Financial accuracy of 97.0%) in accordance with all departmental standards
- Claims payment
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for possible claim errors
- Complete other tasks, as assigned
- Answer and respond to internal and external emails in a professional and courteous manner
- Adapt and gain a sound understanding of the different adjudicating standards between multiple clients.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.