salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Reconcile postage invoices for accuracy and ensure charges are in line with historical rates
- Research and analyze data from a variety of systems and sources to produce reporting for Logistics leadership on a recurring and as needed basis
- Detailed understanding of USPS and Presort Vendor rules and regulations
- Gather and analyze data pertaining to errors that expose the company to postal rate assessments
- Provide data and communicate issues that are affecting each production site to various stakeholders within the organization
- Follow-up on project status’ (ex: SERs, problem reports, return mail process, etc.)
- Provide monthly reports from the USPS Mailer Scorecard to the client service team
- Utilize reporting to keep track of progress achieved in lowering error rates at each production site
- Research and respond to a high volume of client service and production inquiries in a timely manner
- Analyze and update the Vendor Database and the International Mail Database
- Other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.