salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
education: High` School
- Mitigate risk by effectively authenticating the identity of customers to prevent further fraudulent activity.
- Reviews, verifies and/or identifies customer transactions to detect/prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes in order to mitigate and/or recover losses.
- May be responsible for multiple claim types.
- Monitors and reviews complex account activity requiring research that may involve multiple transaction channels and products to reach resolution using multiple systems and applications.
- May identify control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer or team member decisions and then categorize losses and assign loss accountability.
- May participate in special projects.
- Additional duties may include: closing and/or reissuing cards or accounts, researching or placing holds and restraints, reversing fees, and/or referring accounts for suspected elder abuse, identity theft, or account misuse.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.