salary: $60,000 - $73,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Month-end close for portfolio of properties
- Monthly journal entries including rental revenue, CAM accrual + direct tenant billings; monthly operating expense contract accruals; etc.
- Variance analysis comparing actual against budget + forecasts in current and prior periods
- Ensure internal controls are being maintained
- Review lease documents to ensure accurate billings and CAM cost pool set-up
- Work with Portfolio Controller and Lease Administration to complete annual adjustment billings; prepare and analyze budgets and forecasts; maintain books and records for assigned properties
- Monitor, review + pay invoices to ensure timely payment, recording and coding
- Balance sheet account reconciliations for review by Portfolio Controller
- Resolve outstanding items
- Monitor tenant’s accounts for completeness and accuracy
- Support A/R function in resolving questions/issues
- Participate in due diligence process for acquisitions, dispositions or financing
- Other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.