salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Open mail for approximately 75-100 Certificates of Origin on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all Vehicle Certificates of Origin have an accurate unit number and Vehicle Identification Number.
- Enter each unit number into the Multi-State Trades (MST) system and create an invoice to record the sale of the vehicle from Network Vehicle Central to Ryder Truck Rental, LT.
- Sign the Certificates of Origin over to Ryder Truck Rental, LT and notarize documents.
- Ensure all Certificates of Origin were entered into the Multi-State Trades (MST) system and sort documents by Licensing Administrator.
- Prepare overnight packages to send the certificate and invoice to the appropriate Licensing Administrator.
- Work with the Licensing Administrators, Purchasing, and Manufacturers to research and resolve issues with receipt of the Certificates of Origin or Invoice.
- Scan documents into an imaging center and maintain files.
- Vendor Management
- Decision Making
- Written Communication
- Secretary - Admin Assist
- Microsoft Office
- Google for Business Suite
- Answering Phones
- Working Independently
- Constant Contact
- Oral Communication
- Transcribing Notes
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.