salary: $39,000 - $42,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Develop an individual work plan that outlines personal outreach activity and enrollment goals.
- Prepare checklists that assist you to reach these goals.
- Establish a professional relationship and work cooperatively with community partners. Identify opportunities to create a referral system with them.
- Conduct health insurance literacy education/presentations and sessions regarding the importance of primary and preventative care at community-based organization events and during one-on-one interactions with consumers. Distribute written educational materials at outreach events and other public locations.
- Assist Delaware residents with the completion of applications for Marketplace, Medicaid, HCC and SFL, as applicable.
- Complete timely, detailed reports for all consumer activities and outreach events.
- Develop extensive knowledge of health care resources available in the community.
- Attend all required meetings and trainings.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.