- Handles incoming calls and emails from customers and Agents regarding moderate to complex billing questions (i.e. misapplied funds, billing breakdowns, etc.), coverage questions, policy change requests and Certificates of Insurance.
- Interprets and explains policy coverage; counsels, educates and provides accurate insurance advice through researching and resolving problems.
- Initiates calls to customers for the purpose of retaining their business, offering optional limits and deductibles and gathering information to properly assess the insurance exposures and risks.
- Underwrites risk (within authority level) for policy changes and each time there is communication with the customer.
- Be able to make outbound calls to current customers to review current coverages, upsell additional coverages and limits and obtain leads for cross-sell opportunities.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.