We're hiring right now and offering a $5000 sign-on bonus. We will also provide company-paid training and sponsorship so you can get your FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 Licenses!
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
salary: $48,000 - $48,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
What you will do:
- Assisting investors with their questions about financial products and services
- Answer approximately 30-50 calls per day from clients who need help with their investments
- Use virtual technology to develop relationships and recommend the right funds for investors' needs
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of experience
- Learning agility to successfully complete the SIE exam and obtain the FINRA series 7 and 63 licenses
- A competitive compensation package, including robust benefits such as education assistance, purchasing discounts, and your own financial planning expertise for you and your family!
- A generous PTO, Holiday, and Leave of Absence program.
- Access to discounted long-term care, auto, and home insurance savings
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.