salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
education: High` School
The Seasonal Recruiter will support of the onsite account team specializing in Talent Attraction, applicant screenings, background, assessments, drug testing, I-9s, and talent records.
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirements.
- Participating in hiring process by administering skill assessments, processing application, and references.
- Coordinating onsite and external drug testing efforts.
- Maintaining electronic and paper records to ensure effective, orderly and legal storage of personnel data.
- Maintaining talent records in Randstad Front Office.
- Ability to develop working relationships with all levels.
- Proficient computer skills for accuary in reporting and recording ifnormation.
- Experience in multi-tasking, priortizing work and effective time managment skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.