salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Seeking qualified Office Manager, executive assistant and client service specialist to maintain an efficient, organized office so the advisor can focus energy on building client relationships and generating business for the team.
Client Service: Insurance, Annuities, and Investments
• Pre-check new application for completeness and accuracy
• Arrange medical, paramedical and any exams necessary for underwriting
• Follow-up mailing of forms to clients/prospects
• Handle client service for account changes, underwriting follow up, investment paperwork and communicate account details
• Communicate with home office and clients as needed to supply underwriting and policy information
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.