Join us and help create the future of media.
This company was awarded the Most Loved Workplaces Award by Newsweek and the World's Best Employers by Forbes and many more!
The Sr Mgr, Content Finance is a vital role to the success of the finance group. Contributing as a leader within the programming finance team, you will be challenged to improve existing and build new best-in-class processes. This position will support the IPC operational teams which include Programming/Scheduling, Acquisitions, Business Development and the VP Finance Brand Lead. Areas of focus will include providing insightful and actionable analysis to the business partners, budgeting and forecasting.
salary: $63.88 - $63.88 per hour
· Single touch point for Content Finance
· Manage the financial planning cycle and execute Budget, Long Range Plan, Estimates
· Drive portfolio analytics –by utilizing/enhancing current systems or new technologies where necessary
· Developing meaningful content reporting analytics packages (periodic and ad hoc) for programming
· Establish and maintain ROI metrics on content investments
· Influence brand management toward impactful and results-oriented decision-making.
· Develop KPI’s to measure content investment performance including the programming scorecard/Dashboard
· Partner with research and business intelligence teams to establish a correlation between content spending, utilization, rating and revenues
· Provide monthly analytical packages to brands head, strategy and finance management
· Exercise strong analytical skills to deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting of financial and operational performance
- Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- Budgeting (5 years of experience is required)
- Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting (5 years of experience is required)
- Finance Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level: Experienced
For more immediate consideration, email a current resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.