salary: $45,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Accounts payable – entering vendor invoices, processing payment via check/ACH.
- Accounts Receivable – issuing customer invoices, receiving, and entering payment
- Keeping up with monthly past due reports for both AP and AR.
- Assisting head accountant in preparation of monthly financial reports and bank reconciliation, as needed.
- Resolving vendor or customer inquiries
- Assist in filing and maintain bookkeeping files
- Perform clerical and other related duties as required
- Serve as a receptionist
- Answer telephones – direct calls and taking messages
- Greeting and welcoming visitors in a friendly and professional manner
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.