salary: $42.57 - $42.57 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Pipeline Network Developer - Hybrid - Melville, NY
Shift: 1st shift; hybrid on-site/telecommuter role
Duration: 6 months
· Works with hiring manager to document requirements of job openings as required opening requisition(s). Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
· Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
· Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
· Pre-screens resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
· Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
· Supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
· Conducts employment background checks.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Talent Acquisition
- Adapting to Change
- Organizational Skills
- Human Resources
- Employment Law
- Employee Relations
- Job Descriptions
- Diversity Recruiting
- Agile Development
- TALENT POOL
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.