salary: $24.6 - $24.6 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Serves as an advocate for family members and/or personal representatives for deceased customers looking to handle financial affairs across the company
- No Average call times - calls can take up to 40 minutes
- Takes ownership and personal accountability to support and deliver stellar service
- Works with leadership, team, and across the company to remove obstacles and identify opportunities to improve the experience for the deceased customer’s family member/representative
- Builds relationships with Line of Business partners across the Enterprise to better collaborate to assist our customers’ family members/representatives
- Communicates with empathy during highly stressful and sensitive situations; is compassionate and acknowledges emotions
- Models excellent customer service behaviors by accurately and concisely communicating in a positive, professional manner to both internal and external customers
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.