salary: $41,600 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Vendor management; answer calls, provide responses, research and correct discrepancies.
- Maintains a variety of accounting records, reports, databases and files
- Process payments, invoices, purchase orders, check requests, bank deposits, department mail, etc.
- Reconciles basic general ledger and bank statements, identifying and preparing entries to correct discrepancies.
- Reviews and processes credit card statements and expense reports, ensuring proper approvals and coding to general ledger accounts.
- Follows up on and makes calls to solicit payment on aged accounts.
- Misc. accounting clerical duties as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.